CT Kids Talent Management
1. First and foremost, CT Kids is a legitimate talent management and works on a commission basis only. We will not charge you any upfront fees, hidden costs or require that you purchase expensive photos or classes.
2. CT Kids is a talent management, not a talent agency. If your child is represented by CT Kids, your child will be represented by all the agents/agencies that we work with. This increases your child's opportunity to get auditions and ultimately, bookings.
3. This business is a commitment. It is imperative that you are available to complete and submit self recorded auditions or attend Zoom castings several times a week and have the ability to travel to bookings in NYC, RI and/or the Boston area. If you cannot do this, this business is not right for you.
4. We will always assume you/your child is available unless you tell us otherwise. If there is an important event that cannot be missed, you are going on vacation or if your child is sick, please book your child out with us in advance.
5. Please, please, please always update your child's file with us. We cannot submit your child for jobs if we do not have updated photos and sizes for your child at all times.
6. Your child will need a Child Performer permit as well as a trust account in order to work in this business. Your child will NOT be able to work without both of these. We will instruct you on how to obtain/set up both of these if we decide to represent your child.
7. Finally, and most importantly, your CHILD needs to WANT to do this. It is your child that will be auditioning and working in this industry so it is very important that it is your child who wants to be there.